The Motorola DTR700 Digital is the Only Two-Way Radio You’ll Ever Need
First responders, school principals, and retail workers alike know how vital two-way radios are to their jobs. Two-way radios save lives during emergencies, and they allow employees to communicate and solve problems in real time.
Whether you work in an industry ranging from healthcare or hospitality to the government or utilities, the Motorola DTR700 Digital makes digital on-site communication easier for you.
Motorola DTR700 Features Expanded In-Building Coverage and Easy To Use Functionality
The two-way radio you choose must work everywhere within your facility and be as easy to use during emergencies as they are during the course of a regular work day. The DTR700 has an expanded in-building coverage area of up to 350,000 square feet or 30 floors indoors. The long battery life means the radio will be powered when you need it, and with the radio being built to US military-approved specifications assures that you can use your DTR700 regardless of the working conditions.
Even if you’ve never used a two-way radio, these features of the DTR700 will have you communicating with your colleagues in no time:
- Vibrant color display: A full-graphic, backlit display uses brightness adjustment to provide a crisp and clear image. An intuitive navigation menu helps you quickly and easily locate all radio features.
- Prominent functional keys: Prominent front panel keypad allows users to easily navigate through the intuitive menu and makes key selection quick and easy.
- Loud and clear audio: Digital audio quality stays loud and clear – up to the edge of coverage – without static or dead zones.
Customizable Settings for Communications That Meet Your Needs
Two-way radios are designed to deliver quick and effective communication. They must also provide communication that is private and interference-free. The DTR700 is built to deliver the communication your job demands.
You can easily monitor and join calls for groups defined in a pre-programmed scan list. This functionality makes it simple for you to get in touch with the right people when you need to. Since it’s likely you’ll send the same messages to coworkers, the DTR700 saves you a step here too: Quick Text lets you program up to 10 short messages to send to other users. And with Call Alert, you can send a signal to another user before you call to ensure the receiver is aware of the call request.
The DTR700 is equipped with flexible call options that accommodate the unique needs of your business operations.
- Private Reply allows users to instantly communicate one to one privately after a group transmission is over.
- Call All Available is a group transmission across all channels, to all radios that are not engaged on a call. All replies are heard by the entire group.
- Page All Available is a one-way group announcement across all channels, to all radios that are not engaged on a call. Any replies are private. '
- Direct Call lets you easily reach a specific individual, enabling instant communication.
- Instant Mute allows you to immediately silence the radio.
Additional Features Improve Business Operations
The DTR700 has a 50-channel capacity coupled with these other special features will help you communicate quickly and effectively, regardless of the industry you’re in.
- 900MHz License Free: Designed for business operations, the DTR700 is 900MHz license-free, which frees your time from regulatory paperwork and licensing applications. Plus, you’ll save on radio license fees.
- Antimicrobial Housing Properties: The radio housing contains built-in antimicrobial properties that prevent growth of mold and germs,* resulting in devices that are stain and odor resistant.
- Manage Remotely: Use remote monitor and remote enable/disable to supervise a situation without being present.
Your communication needs depend on your role and industry. The Motorola DTR700 can help you communicate with colleagues in real time, every time. Contact us to learn more about setting up the Motorola DTR700 for you.