Motorola DLR1020 Radio 2 Channel
Motorola DLR1020 Radio 2 Channel 1W 900 MHZ
MOTOROLA DLR1020 RADIO - 2 CHANNEL
The DLR1020 radio provides the perfect solution that best fits the needs of your staff operations including multiple call options, 2 channels, and special features. With the DLR digital technology, voice communications are louder and clearer across an extended range without static ensuring that your voice is crisp and clear even at the outside edge of coverage. Furthermore, the DLR provides interference-free and private communications, making it virtually impossible for anyone to hear your conversation, except for the intended audience.
With its 900 MHz frequency, Motorola’s DLR1020 allows your team to communicate through walls, ceilings, and other obstacles with its clear signal and extended range. For interference-free communication between your work teams, the DLR1020 is the ideal radio for hotels, offices, restaurants, and other retail establishments.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- DLR1020 Radio
- 1800 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Swivel Belt Holster
- Desktop Charger & Power Adapter
- Quick Reference Leaflet,
- Radio Frequency Safety Book
DLR1020 KEY FEATURES
CLEAR, RELIABLE DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS
Because the DLR1020 is digital, your team is able to talk farther and clearer across an extended range without static. Communicate across an extended range of 300,000 sq ft and up to 20 floors.
LICENSE FREE, HASSLE FREE
The DLR1020 two-way radio is hassle free, saving you time from regulatory paperwork and licensing applications. License free means you reduce your costs by saving on frequency and radio licensing fees.
INTERFERENCE FREE, PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS
The digital DLR1020 radio using a 900 MHz frequency range makes communication more reliable and private. To assure the privacy you desire, quickly set up your radio fleet with a unique radio profile ID number.
- The Motorola DLR1020 radios transmit using digital technology. Digital technology feature enhanced audio for crystal clear sound quality that reaches all the way to the outer edge of the transmission range. Digital radios can also offer double the channel capacity and longer battery life, not to mention new feature sets that are only possible through digital technology.
- The 900 MHz Frequency of the DLR1020 radio is perfect for non-line-of-sight applications making it a perfect communication device for retail, food service and schools.
OUR SERVICES FOR DLR20 RADIO
Amerizon Wireless is here to help and support you through the buying process by providing value added pre-sale services.
- Consultation on choosing the right device for the right user
- Radio Programming
- FCC Licensing (not required for the DLR1020 Digital Radio)
- One of the largest in-house inventory for fast deliver
- Dedicated fulfillment team with same day shipping on in-stock orders
Amerizon Wireless is here to help and support you even after your purchase by providing value added post-sale services.
- Support on Warranty Claims
- Support on Re-Programming
- Preventative Maintenance
- Rental Program - For increase demand spikes
DLR1020 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. CAN I HAVE A PRIVATE ONE-TO-ONE CALL USING THE DLR1020?
The top button of the DLR1020 radio is programmed by default as a private reply. Using the private reply button frees the radio channel from unnecessary back and forth chatter of a group conversation, allowing you to privately communicate one-to-one when needed.
Q. HOW CAN I REACH ALL AVAILABLE STAFF WHEN NEEDED?
The Motorola DLR1020 radio has special call features that will allow you to call all available staff in a predetermined group or page all with the one way group voice announcment feature. Refer to the user manual to learn more.
Q. CAN I PROGRAM ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ON MY DLR1020 RADIO?
Customer programming software is available for free as a web-based downloadable software at: www.motorolasolutions.com/DLR. The software will allow you to program or change features in the DLR1020 radio. Please refer to the user manual for details.
REQUEST DLR1020 DEMO
|Manufacturer||Motorola Solutions Inc.|
|What's in the Box||DLR1020 Radio, 1800 mAh Li-Ion Battery, Swivel Belt Holster, Desktop Charger & Power Adapter, Quick Reference Leaflet, Radio Frequency Safety Book|
|Channel Capacity||2 Channels|
|Frequency Band||800/900 MHz|
|Output Power||1 Watt|