Motorola JMNN4024CR Medium Capacity Li-Ion 1300 mah Battery
This is a battery Li-ION 1300mAh medium capacity.
Also identified as JMNN4024 JMNN4024AR JMNN4024BR
Battery Care and Tips
These battery tips will help you obtain optimized performance and a longer life cycle from your rechargeable battery.
- Charge your new battery overnight before using it.
- When using a rapid charger, leave the battery in the charger for an additional 1 to 2 hours after the green light appears.
- Only charge a battery when it needs it. If it is not fully discharged, do not recharge it. We suggest that you carry a spare.
- Do not return fully charged batteries to the charger for an "extra boost." This action will significantly reduce cycle life. Repeated short cycle charging of batteries will shorten battery life.
Take a Look at Other Accessories
Consider setting up a charging station with a large multi-unit charger. It is easier to manage your fleet of radios if radios or extra batteries are being charged regularly and during the appropriate time. Single unit chargers spread out through your organization can lead to uncharged radios and poor communications if managed by multiple radio users. This will keep the radios charged, organized, and centrally managed.
What is the noise level at your business?
- If in a LOW noise area, suggest Surveillance kits to keep it that way.
- If in a MIXED noise area suggest a Speaker Mic to have the mic and speaker closer to the user's head.
- If in a HIGH noise area and suggest Heavy Duty Headsets or appropriate headset for the environment.
Backup Batteries are a must in the business world today. We recommend at least 1 backup per radio, that way even with busy schedules and workloads, you are covered if you forget to charge your unit.
|What's in the Box||1 Battery|
|Manufacturer||Motorola Solutions Inc.|
|Radio Technology||Analog (Digital Upgrade Available)|