Motorola R7 Two-Way Radio
Motorola R7 is a digital two-way radio that offers unprecedented audio capabilities with a rugged and durable design. Advanced audio processing ensures that your communications are loud and clear when it matters most.
Motorola MOTOTRBO R7
The MOTOTRBO R7 two-way radio is one of the latest MOTOTRBO professionally enhanced radios that offers a variety of features to make communication crystal clear and your team more efficient. Not only does this radio include a powerful new speaker for clear calls, but it also includes features such as a durable design, longer battery life, and a call playback feature to playback calls that were not heard the first time.
When Motorola designed MOTOTRBO R7 two-way radio, they took the top three communication problems that customers have and set out to solve them: audio quality, coverage, and device durability. Designed with the user in mind, the R7 combines the technology of existing radios with new technology to outperform its predecessors. For instance, not only does this radio have durable features to keep this radio lasting long but its housing is also the first chemical resistant two-way radio on the market - a versatile feature for workforces in the medical industry.
The MOTOTRBO R7 is the ideal digital radio for critical voice communication and delivery. Along with Bluetooth® and integrated WiFi features, you are able to talk wirelessly, perform remote software upgrades, and track indoor and outdoor locations. With features such as trunking support and legacy analog technology, your organization can stay connected even while it grows.
Powerful Speakers for Clear Audio
When communication is key to your workforce, the MOTOTRBO R7 offers game-changing audio capabilities. The Motorola R7's powerful speaker boasts a loudness of 102 phones - that's four times louder than a shouting conversation! For extra noisy environments the R7 can be programmed to an extra loud profile that reaches 107 phons - that's four times louder than a motorcycle at close range.
Additionally, the R7 takes technology to its maximum capabilities with the following audio features:
- Adaptive Dual Microphone Noise Suppression allows your team to clearly hear each other - even over the loudest noises.
- Automatic Acoustic Feedback Suppression uses the latest technology to cancel out the feedback of close-by radios - ideal for situations where communication in tightly packed areas is crucial.
- Intelligent Audio monitors the background noise that surrounds your team and automatically adjusts the speaker volume ensuring that your calls are always at the correct volume.
For situations that call for a more customizable audio experience, the MOTTRBO R7 offers a variety of accessories designed to make communication easier than ever.
Call Playback Feature
When working conditions get noisy, the R7 radio has you covered. New to the MOTOTRBO R7 two-way radio is the audio recording feature that allows you to playback a call. Now, when you can't hear a message that just came through - or you just weren't ready for it - the R7 gives you the ability to playback the last message that was sent to you so your team can respond efficiently. Not sure if you need the Call Playback feature right away? The R7 is built to grow with your needs and can easily be upgraded to include this feature at any time.
Thin Durable Design Built to Perform
The R7 two-way radio was designed to meet the growing needs of two-way radios users. To start, the R7 offers a thinner profile than its predecessor, the XPR 7000 two-way radio. Due to advances in battery technology, the thinner battery (and up to 28 hours of talk time) offers a sleek profile for a better grip and better wearability.
Furthermore, the MOTOTRBO R7 is tested to meet military standards. With Motorola’s Accelerated Life Test program, the R7 UHF and R7 VHF radios survived a simulated five years of hard service before they can go to market. Even the impact-resistant screen on the R7 is built to withstand the elements - it can withstand multiple drops onto concrete. And new to this two-way radio is housing material that is specially designed for the medical industry to resist a variety of disinfectants and decontamination substances.
The R7 two-way radio also provides the following ratings:
- IP68 rating means the R7 is protected from complete water immersion up to two meters for two hours.
- IP66 rating means the R7 is protected from direct impact from highly pressurized water jets.
- Intrinsically safe means the R7 can be used in hazardous environments without the risk of ignition or fire.
M-Radio Mobile Control Application
The M-Radio Control MOTOTRBO application is an add-on feature that connects the R7 two-way radios to your smartphone. The app includes a wide range of widgets to help improve the functionality of your radio. This includes managing channels and calls, searching and changing channels, and accessing recent channels and call lists.
R7 Two-Way Radio Controls
With more features than ever before, the R7 offers a variety of options in a sleek and ergonomic design.
Motorola MOTOTRBO Radios - R7 Models
The Motorola R7 price and models vary depending on your needs. Amerizon offers the following models:
- AAH06JDN9WA1AN -R7 VHF Digital - full keypad model WIFI capable keypad model that can be upgraded to WIFI enabled at a later time with a WIFI license.
- AAH06RDN9WA1AN - R7 UHF Digital - full keypad model WIFI capable keypad model that can be upgraded to WIFI enabled at a later time with a WIFI license.
- AAH06JDN9RA1AN -R7 VHF Digital - WIFI enabled full keypad model.
- AAH06RDN9RA1AN - R7 UHF Digital - WIFI enabled full keypad model.
- AAH06JDC9WA1AN R7 VHF Digital - WIFI capable non-keypad model that can be upgraded to WIFI enabled at a later time with a WIFI license.
- AAH06RDC9WA1AN R7 UHF Digital - WIFI capable non-keypad model that can be upgraded to WIFI enabled at a later time with a WIFI license.
- AAH06JDC9RA1AN R7 VHF Digital - WIFI enabled non-keypad model.
- AAH06RDC9RA1AN R7 UHF Digital - WIFI enabled non-keypad model.
Can't find what you're looking for? As a leading Motorola distributor, Amerizon offers a variety of two-way radios to fit the needs of your workplace! Contact us today for more information and models for the Motorola radio, R7.
- WiFi 2.4/5.5 GHz
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Up to 28 hours of battery life
- IP68 & IP66 ratings
- Intrinsically safe
- Disinfectant and decontamination substance housing
- Automatic Acoustic Feedback Suppression
- Adaptive Dual Microphone Noise Suppression
- Intelligent Audio
- IMRES™ technology
- Programmable loudness up to 107 phons
- Wideband speaker and microphone
- 1000 Channels
- 2.4" 320x240 px. QVGA display
- Forward-facing speaker behind the keypad
- Acoustic Feeback Suppression on/off
- Audio volumes and profiles
- VOX (voice operating transmissions) on / off
- Battery indicator
- Call log, alerts, and forwarding
- Channel announcement voice messages
- Channels nuisance delete
- Permanent channel monitor
- One-touch access to predefined call features
Each channel in the MOTRTRBO R7 can be configured as an analog or digital channel. To match the R7 with other analog radio models, you will need to pay attention to the TX and receive frequencies on each channel as well as the analog DPL and PL privacy codes. Amerizon can help you find and match this information as part of our programming service.
Part of the MOTOTRBO digital line of radios, this radio operates using the TDMA DMR standard. Digital operation using TDMA offers double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel, allowing you to use the same frequency on two different radio channels. It is important when matching the R7 with other models that you match to the same TDMA technology for digital operation.
UHF (400 - 527 Mhz)
UHF (Ultra High Frequency) has less spacing between its radio waves, which makes it great for penetrating through walls and structures. UHF radios are ideal for use indoors and out, so they are a sound choice for the manufacturing, education, retail, hospitality, and healthcare markets.
VHF (136 - 174 Mhz)
VHF (Very High Frequency) radios have more spacing between signal waves. This means they can transmit signals farther, but they cannot penetrate obstacles very well. Therefore, these radios are best suited for use in open, outdoor spaces, such as in the agriculture and recreation industries.
Direct Mode (Radio to Radio) Providing superb quality, MOTOTRBO two-way radios can connect directly, radio-to-radio, for basic voice, data, text, and applications support.
With high transmitter power, a sensitive receiver, and digital error correction, the MOTOTRBO repeater provides crystal-clear coverage throughout larger spaces.
IP SITE CONNECT REPEATERS
Simple and cost-effective, MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect Repeaters provide users a repeater at multiple sites giving excellent coverage, with all sites linked by an IP network.
CAPACITY PLUS (TRUNKING)
MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus system uses dynamic trunking to make the best use of available radio channels. Ideal for both single and multi-site campuses.
CAPACITY MAX (TRUNKING)
Capacity Max is MOTOTRBO's next-generation trunking solution, delivering smooth scalability, low ownership cost, and reliable operation for centralized workforce control.
Industries We Serve
The Motorola R7 radio’s range and clarity are ideal for businesses such as:
Warehouses & Manufacturing
Schools & Universities
Hotels & Industry Services
Stadiums & Arenas
|Radio Technology||Analog And Digital Ready|
|Manufacturer||Motorola Solutions Inc.|
|What's in the Box||R7 Radio, 2200 mAh Li-Ion Battery, Swivel Belt Holster, Desktop Charger & Power Adapter, Quick Reference Leaflet, Radio Frequency Safety Book|
|IP Rating||IP 66 & 68 (Water Jet / Submergible)|
|Channel Capacity||1000 Channels|
|Average Battery Life||Up to 28 hours|
|Output Power||4 Watts UHF / 5 Watts VHF|
|Warranty||5-Year Software and Hardware Repair Service that covers software updates, remote technical support, a premium feature subscription, and parts and labor warranty coverage.|