Motorola NNTN4851A NiMH Battery (1400 mAh)
Compatible With: Motorola CP200 & CP200D, Motorola PR400
We have the largest in-house inventory in our industry so that we can provide the fastest delivery for our valued customers.
Orders placed before 3:00 p.m. EST for in-stock items will be processed the same day.
We keep a healthy inventory of equipment in our warehouse for the fastest delivery. However If you need more than we have on hand we can work with you to meet your delivery requirements.
We place orders daily with our partners and in many cases have equipment already in route to our warehouse.
We recommend that you put yourself at the front of the line with an order for exactly what you need, or contact our sales team if you have a deadline to hit.
Motorola Original batteries provide reliable power to ensure your radios are ready when you are. The Premium Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMh) battery, 1400 mAh, is designed to withstand the rigors of the most demanding work environments.
Also identified as NNTN4851.
Battery Care and Tips
These battery tips will help you obtain optimized performance and a longer life cycle from your rechargeable battery.
- Charge your new battery overnight before using it.
- When using a rapid charger, leave the battery in the charger for an additional 1 to 2 hours after the green light appears.
- Only charge a battery when it needs it. If it is not fully discharged, do not recharge it. We suggest that you carry a spare.
- Do not return fully charged batteries to the charger for an "extra boost." This action will significantly reduce cycle life. Repeated short cycle charging of batteries will shorten battery life.
Watch How Durable Our Batteries Are
We build our batteries to withstand sudden impact and then prove it by testing them against the competition in grueling real-world conditions. Perform your best with a battery built to endure the worst. Experience the difference at Motorola.com/proventough.
Take a Look at Other Accessories
Consider setting up a charging station with a large multi-unit charger. It is easier to manage your fleet of radios if radios or extra batteries are being charged regularly and during the appropriate time. Single unit chargers spread out through your organization can lead to uncharged radios and poor communications if managed by multiple radio users. This will keep the radios charged, organized, and centrally managed.
What is the noise level at your business?
- If in a LOW noise area, suggest Surveillance kits to keep it that way.
- If in a MIXED noise area suggest a Speaker Mic to have the mic and speaker closer to the user's head.
- If in a HIGH noise area and suggest Heavy Duty Headsets or appropriate headset for the environment.
Backup Batteries are a must in the business world today. We recommend at least 1 backup per radio, that way even with busy schedules and workloads, you are covered if you forget to charge your unit.
|What's in the Box||1 Battery|
|Compatible With||Motorola CP200 & CP200D, Motorola PR400|
|Amerizon Product Type||Extended Warranty|
|Manufacturer||Motorola Solutions Inc.|
|Radio Technology||Analog (Digital Upgrade Available)|