Motorola PMNN4406BR Li-Ion 1500 mAh Battery - Submersible - DISCONTINUED
❗THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. For similar products, please see our Motorola PMNN4491C or request a quote above.
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and replaced with the Motorola PMNN4491B IMPRES Li-ion 2100 mAh Battery.
These batteries are ruggedly designed and Proven Tough for lasting durability and tested with MOTOTRBO radios to ensure optimum performance.
Also identified as PMNN4406 PMNN4406AR
Battery Care and Tips
These battery tips will help you obtain optimized performance and a longer life cycle from your rechargeable battery.
- Charge your new battery overnight before using it.
- When using a rapid charger, leave the battery in the charger for an additional 1 to 2 hours after the green light appears.
- Only charge a battery when it needs it. If it is not fully discharged, do not recharge it. We suggest that you carry a spare.
- Do not return fully charged batteries to the charger for an "extra boost." This action will significantly reduce cycle life. Repeated short cycle charging of batteries will shorten battery life.
Our Batteries Are Built Tough
We build our batteries to withstand sudden impact and then prove it by testing them against the competition in grueling real-world conditions. Perform your best with a battery built to endure the worst. Experience the difference at Motorola.com/proventough.
Take a Look at Other Accessories
Consider setting up a charging station with a large multi-unit charger. It is easier to manage your fleet of radios if radios or extra batteries are being charged regularly and during the appropriate time. Single unit chargers spread out through your organization can lead to uncharged radios and poor communications if managed by multiple radio users. This will keep the radios charged, organized, and centrally managed.
What is the noise level at your business?
- If in a LOW noise area, suggest Surveillance kits to keep it that way.
- If in a MIXED noise area suggest a Speaker Mic to have the mic and speaker closer to the user's head.
- If in a HIGH noise area and suggest Heavy Duty Headsets or appropriate headset for the environment.
Backup Batteries are a must in the business world today. We recommend at least 1 backup per radio, that way even with busy schedules and workloads, you are covered if you forget to charge your unit.
The IMPRES Technology Experience
|What's in the Box||1 Battery|
|Compatible Model||Motorola XPR 3000 Series, Motorola XPR 7000 Series|
|Manufacturer||Motorola Solutions Inc.|
|Radio Technology||Analog (Digital Upgrade Available)|