Availability: Usually processed in 5 to 7 business days
We have the largest in-house inventory in our industry so that we can provide the fastest delivery for our valued customers.
Orders placed before 3:00 p.m. EST for in-stock items will be processed the same day.
We keep a healthy inventory of equipment in our warehouse for the fastest delivery. However If you need more than we have on hand we can work with you to meet your delivery requirements.
We place orders daily with our partners and in many cases have equipment already in route to our warehouse.
We recommend that you put yourself at the front of the line with an order for exactly what you need, or contact our sales team if you have a deadline to hit.
Class 1, Div. 1 rated!/p>
- Available in Rechargeable and Alkaline models
- Custom designed optic with optional, interchangeable Smoke Cutter® plugs for preferred beam pattern: Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter beam Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare By not using either plug, you get the traditional Survivor beam
- Strong spring-loaded clip securely grabs onto belts and gear; D-ring features forward hanging orientation
- Rechargeable battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Also accepts four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batteries.
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm) — Height in charger: 8.67" (22.02 cm)
- Meets 500°F requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- Serialized for positive identification
- 5.9" (14.99 cm); 5.2 oz. (148 grams)
|What's in the Box||Configurable|
|IP Rating||IP 54 (Splashing Water)|