WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH BASIC RADIO PROGRAMMING?
Basic radio programming is provided at no additional cost with radio purchase.
Amerizon offers this service free of charge because we understand all radios require basic programming to function.
This service is designed to get the end-user up and running with 16 basic voice channels with the factory default button configurations, and includes:
- Up to 16 channels
- Default button configuration
- Programming file saved for future purchases
- Programming from existing same radio model
WHAT ABOUT ADVANCED RADIO PROGRAMMING*?
The features below are NOT included with basic programming, but are available with the advanced programming option.
- No Channel Limit
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan / Naming
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency and Man Down Systems
- Lone Worker, Text Messaging
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Work Order Ticketing
- ARTS, Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* Features listed may not be available on all radio models. This list should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.