Vertex eVerge EVX-5400 Radio UHF [AC114U006-VX]
- 512 Channels / 32 Groups (EVX-5400)
- UHF: 403 – 470 MHz
- 6 Programmable Keys
- 8-Character Alpha Numeric Display
You can afford to enhance your communications with the digital performance ofeVerge DMR two-way radios. eVerge radios are compact, precision-engineered to deliver value without sacrificing quality -- giving you more capabilities and the flexibility you need to communicate at your best.
- Conversion Made Easy with Analog Integration
- eVerge mobile radios operate in both analog and digital modes and can be used with any existing analog two-way radios.
- Do Digital Right: Stay Compatible and Maximize Efficiency
- eVerge digital radios operate using the Time-Division Multiple Access (TDMA) digital mobile radio protocol to achieve spectrum and power efficiency and lower total equipment cost compared to FDMA (Frequency Division Multiple Access). It is important to note these two protocols are not compatible. So, unlike analog, not all digital radios work together in digital mode. Over 74% of digital radios used worldwide are TDMA -- make the right choice the first time with eVerge for a future proof compatible investment.
- Better Radio Call Quality
- Digital eliminates noise and static from voice transmit to only deliver the intended voice message crisply and clearly. eVerge digital mobile radios feature the AMBE+2™ vocoder for enhnaced voice quality.
- Better Message Control and Privacy
- Control who you call and who gets your message in digital mode. eVerge digital radios each have a unique ID enabling users to select who they need to call or send a text message without including others.
- Better Coverage and Connection Monitoring with ARTS II™
- eVerge delivers ultra-clear audio right up to the edge of the transmit range with the power of digitial. And, with Vertex Standard's exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS II), you will always know when you are in or out of range with another ARTS II-equipped radio.
- Worker Safety Features
- As with all Vertex Standard mobile radios, eVerge digital mobile radios include Emergency alert for enhanced driver safety. Operators can activate the Lone Worker function when leaving equipment or a vehicle temporarily. If a problem arises while away, the radio switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
- Option Board Expandable for Additional Applications
- The eVerge EVX-5400 mobile radios are designed for future feature expansion and supporting third-party application development such as location tracking with GPS, rolling code encryption, etc.
- Additional Features
- • Programmable tri-color LED
• D-Sub 15-pin accessory connector
• MDC-1200® analog encode/decode
• 2-Tone encode/decode
• 5-Tone encode/decode
• DTMF Speed Dial
• DTMF Paging
• Enhanced privacy (EVX-5400 digital mode)
• Digital All Call, Group Call, Individual Private Call
• Digital text messaging (EVX-5400)
• Mixed mode scan (analog/digital)
• Digital One touch access (EVX-5400)
• Digital PTT ID Encode
• Remote Monitor
|Radio Technology||Analog & Digital|
|What's in the Box||Radio, Microphone, Basic Installation Hardware|
|Channel Capacity||512 Channels|
|Output Power||45 Watts|