Vertex EVX-539 Radio UHF Full Keypad [AC115U004-VX]
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. For more great products like the 200 Radio UHF Full Keypad AC115U004-VX , request a quote or call us at 1-800-396-1911.
Evolve to Better Communication and Value
- 512 Channels
- 5 Watts UHF
- UHF: 403 – 470 MHz
- 7 Programmable Keys (EVX-534)
- 8-Character alpha numeric display (EVX-534/539)
- RSSI Indicator (EVX-534/539)
- Voice inversion encryption (EVX-534/539)
- 5-Tone encode/decode (EVX-534/539)
- DTMF Paging (EVX-534/539)
- Remote stun/kill/revive (EVX-534/539)
- Radio-to-radio cloning (EVX-534/539)
- 500 mW Audio Output
You can afford to enhance your communications with the digital performance of eVerge two-way radios. eVerge radios are compact and precision-engineered to deliver value without sacrificing quality -- giving you more capabilities and the flexibility you need to communicate at your best.
- Conversion Made Easy with Analog Integration
- eVerge™ radios operate in both analog and digital modes and can be used with any existing analog two-way radios.
- Do Digital Right: Stay Compatible and Maximize Efficiency
- eVerge™ digital radios operate using the Time-Division Multiple Access (TDMA) digital mobile radio protocol to achieve spectrum and power efficiency and lower total equipment cost compared to FDMA (Frequency Division Multiple Access). It is important to note these two protocols are not compatible. So, unlike analog, not all digital radios work together in digital mode. Over 74% of digital radios used worldwide are TDMA -- make the right choice the first time with eVerge™ for a future proof compatible investment.
- Better Radio Call Quality
- Digital eliminates nosie and static from voice transmit to only deliver the intended voice message crisply and clearly. eVerge™ digital radios feature the AMBE+2™ vocoder for enhanced voice quality.
- Better Battery Life
- Using eVerge™ radios in digital mode can operate up to 40% longer than typical analog mode as a result of the TDMA protocol and reduces overall battery consumption per call.
- Better Message Control and Privacy
- Control who you call and who gets your message in digital mode. Digital radios each have a unique ID enabling users to select who they need to call or send a text message without including others.
- Better Coverage and Connection Monitoring with ARTS II™
- Get ultra-clear audio right up to the edge of the transmit range. And, with Vertex Standard's exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS II), you will always know when you are in or out of range with another ARTS II-equipped radio.
- Submersible and Weatherproof
- Meets international standard IP 57 for dust and water protection where fresh water does not harm the radio when submersed to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Available as a future release: will meet SGS intrinsically safe requirements for use in hazardous situations.
- Option Board Expandable for Additional Applications
- The EVX-530 series is desiged for future feature expansion and supporting third-party application development such as location tracking with GPS, rolling code encryption, etc.
|Radio Technology||Analog & Digital|
|What's in the Box||Digital Radio, High Capacity Battery, Rapid Charger, Belt Clip, Antenna, Manual|
|IP Rating||IP 57 (Water Proof)|
|Channel Capacity||512 Channels|
|Output Power||5 Watts|