Vertex VX-2200 UHF 50-Watt LTR Trunking Radio (450-512 Mhz)
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. For more great products like the Vertex 336 UHF 50-Watt LTR Trunking Radio (450-512 Mhz) , request a quote or call us at 1-800-396-1911.
Full Band Coverage and High-Power Performance
- 128 Channels and 8 Groups (VX-2200); 8 Channels (VX-2100)
- 50 Watts VHF / 45 Watts UHF
- VHF: 134 - 174 MHz
- UHF: 400 - 470 MHz ; 450 - 512 MHz
- 6 Programmable Keys
- 8-Character Alphanumeric Display (VX-2200)
- 1-Character Numeric Display (VX-2100)
- FCC Narrowband Compliant
- Compact Size Takes Up Less Space
- Easy to install and occupies less space for driver convenience.
- When Safety Counts
- A variety of safety features included:
Emergency alert for enhanced driver safety. A panic button can be triggered by the front panel button to alert the dispatcher when problemens arise.
Remote listen can be used by the dispatcher/operator to hear what is going on in the vehical when the driver is not responsive.
Horn alert capability enables base station operator to issue a 2-Tone, 5-Tone or DTMF signal remotely to activate the car’s horn to go off as an additional emergency alert to draw attention to the vehicle.
- More Scanning Options
- Compared to other mobile two-way radios in its class, the VX-2100/2200 Series provides flexible scanning features designed to optimize operations in a wide variety of environments. Includes basic scan plus: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Follow-Me Dual Watch and Talk Around scan.
- Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Designed to inform the user when out of communication range with another ARTS™-equipped station. If out of range more than 2 minutes, the radio senses no signal and beeps to alert the user. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back into range. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
- FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
- Additional Features
- • 2-Tone Encode and Decode
• 5-Tone Signaling
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• DTMF Paging
• Stun / Kill / Revive (5-tone)
• Lone Worker
• D-Sub 15 Pin Accessory Connector
• Public Address
• Radio-to-Radio Cloning
- • Rolling Code Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption and DTMF Paging
• MDC-1200® / GE-STAR® ANI Encode
|What's in the Box||Radio|
|Channel Capacity||128 Channels|
|Output Power||50 Watts|