Vertex VX-2200 VHF 25-Watt Radio [AC061N134-VX]
Availability: Usually Processed In 2 to 3 Business Days
We have the largest in-house inventory in our industry so that we can provide the fastest delivery for our valued customers.
Orders placed before 3:00 p.m. EST for in-stock items will be processed the same day.
We keep a healthy inventory of equipment in our warehouse for the fastest delivery. However If you need more than we have on hand we can work with you to meet your delivery requirements.
We place orders daily with our partners and in many cases have equipment already in route to our warehouse.
We recommend that you put yourself at the front of the line with an order for exactly what you need, or contact our sales team if you have a deadline to hit.
Full Band Coverage and High-Power Performance
- 128 Channels and 8 Groups (VX-2200)
- 25 Watts VHF
- VHF: 134 - 174 MHz
- 6 Programmable Keys
- 8-Character Alphanumeric Display (VX-2200)
- FCC Narrowband Compliant
- Compact Size Takes Up Less Space
- Easy to install and occupies less space for driver convenience.
- When Safety Counts
- A variety of safety features included:
Emergency alert for enhanced driver safety. A panic button can be triggered by the front panel button to alert the dispatcher when problemens arise.
Remote listen can be used by the dispatcher/operator to hear what is going on in the vehical when the driver is not responsive.
Horn alert capability enables base station operator to issue a 2-Tone, 5-Tone or DTMF signal remotely to activate the car’s horn to go off as an additional emergency alert to draw attention to the vehicle.
- More Scanning Options
- Compared to other mobile two-way radios in its class, the VX-2100/2200 Series provides flexible scanning features designed to optimize operations in a wide variety of environments. Includes basic scan plus: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Follow-Me Dual Watch and Talk Around scan.
- Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Designed to inform the user when out of communication range with another ARTS™-equipped station. If out of range more than 2 minutes, the radio senses no signal and beeps to alert the user. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back into range. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
- FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
- Additional Features
- • 2-Tone Encode and Decode
• 5-Tone Signaling
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• DTMF Paging
• Stun / Kill / Revive (5-tone)
• Lone Worker
• D-Sub 15 Pin Accessory Connector
• Public Address
• Radio-to-Radio Cloning
- • Rolling Code Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption and DTMF Paging
• MDC-1200® / GE-STAR® ANI Encode
|Amerizon Product Type||Extended Warranty|
|What's in the Box||Radio|
|Channel Capacity||128 Channels|
|Output Power||25 Watts|