Motorola PMNN4045BR Mag One NIMH 1300 mAh Battery
Mag One accessories are the only value-priced accessories tested and certified by Motorola. Thorough and extensive testing ensures that Mag One batteries, earpieces, headsets and remote microphones optimize communications when paired with Motorola’s commercial and professional series two-way radios. )
This part is also identified as PMNN4045
Battery Care and Tips
These battery tips will help you obtain optimized performance and a longer life cycle from your rechargeable battery.
- Charge your new battery overnight before using it.
- When using a rapid charger, leave the battery in the charger for an additional 1 to 2 hours after the green light appears.
- Only charge a battery when it needs it. If it is not fully discharged, do not recharge it. We suggest that you carry a spare.
- Do not return fully charged batteries to the charger for an "extra boost." This action will significantly reduce cycle life. Repeated short cycle charging of batteries will shorten battery life.
Our Batteries Are Built Tough
We build our batteries to withstand sudden impact and then prove it by testing them against the competition in grueling real-world conditions. Perform your best with a battery built to endure the worst. Experience the difference at Motorola.com/proventough.
Take a Look at Other Accessories
Consider setting up a charging station with a large multi-unit charger. It is easier to manage your fleet of radios if radios or extra batteries are being charged regularly and during the appropriate time. Single unit chargers spread out through your organization can lead to uncharged radios and poor communications if managed by multiple radio users. This will keep the radios charged, organized, and centrally managed.
What is the noise level at your business?
- If in a LOW noise area, suggest Surveillance kits to keep it that way.
- If in a MIXED noise area suggest a Speaker Mic to have the mic and speaker closer to the user's head.
- If in a HIGH noise area and suggest Heavy Duty Headsets or appropriate headset for the environment.
Backup Batteries are a must in the business world today. We recommend at least 1 backup per radio, that way even with busy schedules and workloads, you are covered if you forget to charge your unit.
|What's in the Box||1 Battery|
|Compatible With||Motorola PR860, Motorola HT1250, Motorola HT750|
|Manufacturer||Motorola Solutions Inc.|
|Radio Technology||Analog (Digital Upgrade Available)|